Warranty & Policies
OBEDIA Training Session
Factory Restore DVD
System and File Backup
Remote Support (ROSS)
1. How do I contact PCAudioLabs for support?
2. Will my PCAudioLabs computer work with my hardware and software?
3. Is it safe to connect to the internet with my PCAudioLabs computer?
4. Can I install antivirus and anti-spyware software on my PCAudioLabs computer?
5. Can I install office and photo editing software on my PCAudioLabs computer?
6. Can I use the built-in audio interface with my music application?
7. Will I be able to produce a CD quality album with my PCAudioLabs computer?
8. Can I use external USB or FireWire hard drives to record?
9. What is RAID and do I need it?
10. How many plugins will I be able to use on my PCAudioLabs computer?
11. What are the benefits of a 64-bit PCAudioLabs computer?
12. I'm a Mac user. Is it easy to use a PCAudioLabs computer?
13. Should I upgrade my old computer instead of buying a new one?
14. What is the best way to care for my PCAudioLabs computer?
Why Buy PCAL
Find a Reseller
Copyright © 2013 OBEDIA, LLC
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside
are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
PCAudioLabs is powered by