The PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 is the mixer for small churches, schools, bands, and clubs, and it’s perfect for a small studio on a budget. It features 16 channel inputs, 4 of them stereo channels, and 12 with XMAX™ mic preamps; a built-in FireWire interface; extensive signal processing on every channel and bus; 4 aux buses; extensive metering; Scene and setting save/recall; MIDI control; and more. Yet it’s lightweight and rack-mountable, operates much like an analog console, and delivers superb audio quality. Bundled VSL control software includes Smaart Measurement Technology™!
PreSonus StudioLive 16×2 Performance and Recording Digital Mixer
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channel inputs with 60 mm faders (12 faders)
- 12 Class A XMAX™ solid-state mic preamplifiers
- 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 3-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, downward expander, and limiter
- Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- MIDI I/O
- MIDI control over main and effects output levels, recall effects presets and Scenes
- Bundle for Mac® and Windows® includes PreSonus Studio One® Artist DAW, Capture™ live-recording software, Virtual StudioLive™ bidirectional mixer-control software with Smaart Measurement Technology™.
- Free StudioLive Remote iPad® wireless-control software and QMix™ iPhone®/iPod touch® wireless aux-control software (from the Apple App Store).
16-Channel Performance and Recording Digital Mixer