The PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI introduces a new paradigm for digital mixing and recording solutions. Retaining the same surface-driven functionality that made StudioLive mixers famous, while adding even more processing power, enhanced workflow features, and Active Integration™ technology, it provides a networked, tightly integrated hardware/software ecosystem in which every touch point in the system communicates to enhance each mixing task.
The StudioLive™ 24.4.2AI offers wireless or wired connectivity to any standard router and networks with Macs, PCs, and iOS devices running the StudioLive AI Software Library, which features VSL-AI with Smaart® audio analysis, specialized iOS apps, Capture 2.1, and Studio One Artist 2.6 DAW.
The mixer features an extensive analog patch bay for flexible connectivity; a 40×26 FireWire s800 interface for easy recording and virtual soundchecks; optional Thunderbolt, Dante, or AVB for flexible networking; extensive dual signal processing on every channel and bus, with A/B comparison (one Fat Channel on every input and bus simply wasn’t enough); and 20 dedicated mix buses for easy configuration. Best of all, all controls are one-to-one, so there are no layers to get lost in, and your main mix is always at your fingertips.
PreSonus StudioLive 24.4.2AI 24x4x2 Active Integration Digital Mixer
- Dual Fat Channel signal processing on all 24 input channels and all buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, sophisticated gate with Key Listen and Key Filter (with sidechain), limiter with variable threshold, and more lets you A/B two complete Fat Channel settings—like having two different Fat Channel settings at once on every channel and bus!
- Active Integration™ software suite includes Capture 2 with Virtual Soundcheck mode and remote StudioLive scene store/recall, Studio One Artist 2 with native Fat Channel plug-in and StudioLive scene compatibility, and Virtual StudioLive-AI with Smaart® System Check Wizards and Spectra analysis on every channel and bus.
- StudioLive Remote-AI iPad® control app and QMix™-AI iPhone®/iPod touch® aux mix app (free on the Apple App Store) directly control the StudioLive AI mixer over your wireless network – no computer required!
- One-to-one control over every parameter – no layers or banks means your main mix is always at your fingertips
- 16 dedicated mix outputs for easy configuration: 4 subgroups, 10 analog auxiliary buses, and stereo main mix with mono sum
- 4 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with dedicated aux buses (two reverbs, two delays)
- 24 channel mic preamps, line inputs, analog inserts, and direct outputs for flexible connectivity
- 12 31-band graphic EQs (insertable on main and aux outputs)
- 40-in/26-out FireWire s800 recording interface (24-bit, 44.1 and 48 kHz), compatible with Core Audio and ASIO (Mac®/Windows®)
- Dedicated Ethernet port and USB 2.0 port for included Wi-Fi LAN adapter for wired or wireless connection to a wireless router
- Optional Thunderbolt, Dante, and AVB connectivity
24-Channel Digital Mixer with Active Integration