PCAudioLabs support technicians are available to help you Monday - Friday, 10am to 6pm, Central Time, and Saturday/Sunday by appointment
You may contact us by telephone at (615) 933-6775, via email by clicking here, or by chatting with us by clicking the chat now link on our website.
When contacting support, we may ask for PCAudioLabs Serial Number, your quote number, your invoice number or your first and last name so that we can look up your specific computer configuration and provide you with the best support possible.
OBEDIA remote desktop is pre-installed on your PCAudioLabs Computer. If you have removed this software, please click the link below, and when prompted, select "Run". You will then tell your technician a nine-digit ID number which will allow PCAudioLabs to provide one-on-one support for you.CLICK HERE FOR REMOTE DESKTOP SUPPORT
Your PCAudioLabs computer comes with complimentary 30 minutes of OBEDIA Training Session, providing you with hardware and software support for basic setup, connectivity, installation and launching of software.
OBEDIA Training Session can be purchased at discount rates with your PCAudioLabs computer.
- 30 minutes Free
- 60 minutes $59.70 50% off
- 120 minutes $119.40 50% off
OBEDIA Live Training is available through either of the following ways:
- Email Use our contact form to send your questions to our support team and get a response within 24-48 hours.
- Telephone Call us Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm Pacific Time, and get help with your PCAudioLabs computer.
- Remote Access Call or email to schedule a remote support session with a PCAudioLabs support tech to logon to your PC.
An OBEDIA Training Session support incident is a specific issue that can be addressed by isolating its origin to a single cause. A support incident has reached a resolution when the customer has received one of the following:
- Information that resolves the issue, or resolution of the issue via Remote Access
- Information on how to obtain a software solution that will resolve the issue
- Notice that the issue is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue with the product
- Information that identifies the issue as being resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the product
- Notice that the issue has been identified as a hardware equipment issue
- Information that isolates the issue to a third-party product
Your factory installation of Windows, including any custom software installations and hardware drivers, is recoverable from unforeseen events such as viruses, unstable software downloads, and hard drive failures.
In the event of a catastrophe, the PCAudioLabs Restore Image can be used with a new hard drive to bring your system back to the way it was when you first received it. Regardless of whether it was a virus or a hard drive crash, you can restore your computer to the factory installation of Windows as it was setup by PCAudioLabs.
Prior to shipping your PCAudioLabs computer, Windows Backup and Restore utility is used to create a System Image of your factory Windows installation. The system image of Windows is saved onto the PCAudioLabs Restore Images on the machine.
To restore your Windows to factory installation, you will need the original Windows installation DVD (included with computer purchase), as well as the PCAudioLabs Restore Image
Instructions on how to refresh or backup your PCAL computer.
Your PCAudioLabs computer comes with complimentary Diamond Coverage for 1 year, and provides hardware warranty coverage on parts and labor for your PCAudioLabs computer. Diamond Coverage can be extended to up to 3 years. See the table below.
Diamond Coverage- Includes parts and labor
- 1 year - Free
- 2 years $49.99 (Desktop/Rackmount)
- 2 years - Mobile/Laptop) Varies based on model
- 3 years - (Desktop/Rackmount) $99
- 3 years - (Mobile/Laptop) Varies based on model
Diamond Coverage availability Access to Diamond Coverage is available through either of the following ways:
- Advance Replacement Parts like hard drives, memory, and graphics cards can be sent to you for advanced replacement.
- Send-in Service A PCAudioLabs technician troubleshoots and performs the appropriate service to resolve the issue.
- Remote Service Your local computer repair shop performs service under the direction and supervision of PCAudioLabs.
Diamond Coverage warranty claims must be determined and approved by a PCAudioLabs tech.
Accidental Damage is NOT covered by warranty
Non-authorized repairs or tampering may limit or void the warranty .
Whether or not you have one or two music computers, you should create system and file backups as often as possible.
Please CLICK HERE for downloadable instructions on how to refresh or backup your PCAL computer.
Booting to the BIOS in your PCAL MC is not a common practice, but, should you need to do it, you can do so by doing the following:
MC & CR Series Computers:
As the computer is booting up, repeatedly press the DEL key as the computer boots up. You will be presented with the BIOS/UEFI screen, in which you can make changes. If you wish to load the PCAL BIOS defaults, you can do so by navigating to the TOOLS tab of the BIOS screen, selecting LOAD PROFILES, and then loading the profile called "PCAL"
OB1 Series Computers:
As the computer is booting up, repeatedly press the DEL key as the computer boots up. You will be presented with the BIOS/UEFI screen, in which you can make changes. If you wish to load the PCAL BIOS defaults, you can do so by navigating to the SAVE/EXIT tab of the BIOS screen, selecting LOAD PROFILES, and then loading the profile called "PCAL".
As the computer is booting up, repeatedly press the F2 key as the computer boots up. You will be presented with the BIOS/UEFI screen, in which you can make changes.
Please note that the BIOS/UEFI is finely tuned on your computer, and if you make changes, you may affect your computer's performance.